Today I’ll tell you what I’m planning to read and what are my current reads. Now, we all have these lists or shelves in our library. That’s why I decided this to be the topic of today’s post. My to be read list is constantly growing. But, I can’t help it because I can’t stop myself from liking new books. As a result this list is quite big, so I’m not going to write all the books I have in it. I will write only the books I really want to read in the next few months. Because I know I wouldn’t be able to read all of them. So, let’s see what’s on my TBR shelf, shall we:
- “To kill a mockingbird” by Harper Lee- as I said in my post for classic books, this is a book which everyone should read. (The post about classic books here)
- “Salem’s Lot” by Stephen King- I’ve read 4 or 5 books by Stephen King and I really want to read some more, so…
- “Joyland” by Stephen King- one of the most famous books of his and I haven’t read it.
- “Norse mythology” by Neil Gaiman- I love myths and legends so much. And this book sound really interesting.
- “Confess” by Colleen Hoover- I’ve been receiving very good feedback from people who has read this one and “November 9”. And I think I’ll probably like them.
- “November 9” by Colleen Hoover.
- “The book thief” by Markus Zusak- it seems really good and a lot of people like it. I actually have started it, but it was a library book so I had to return it. But from the pages I read it sounded interesting.
- “The boy in the striped pajamas” by John Boyne- so some people say that it’s good, some people say that they didn’t like it at all. But for me sounds good and I want to finally read it.
- “The night circus” by Erin Morgenstern- this book somehow reminds me of “Caraval” and a lot of people like it.
- “Flame in the mist” by Renee Ahdieh- sounds so so good.
- “Shatter me” trilogy by Yahweh Maffi- this has been on my list since the beginning of the year. I really hope I’ll be able to read them soon.
- “Glass sword” by Victoria Aveyard- this is the second book from “Red queen”. I have the book and it’s currently waiting to be started.
- “Strange the dreamer” by Laini Taylor- I’m not going to lie, at first I wanted to have that book only because of the cover (it’s so beautiful) but I checked in Goodreads and now I want to read it because it sounds very interesting.
- “We were liars” be E. Lockhart- I’ve been meaning to read this one since a year or two and I just can’t seem to get to it, but I know it’s good.
- “Six of crows” by Leigh Bardugo- another book which at first I wanted to read because of the cover.
- “Roar” by Cora Cormack- awesome cover, really interesting story.
- “The lunar chronicles” by Melissa Meyer- These books have been on my TBR since a lot of time. But I really want to read them.
This was a part of my TBR list. Of course, there are so much more, but these are the ones that I can’t wait to finally read. If you have read any of these books, feel free to share your opinions with me. I’ll be happy to receive more feedback about them. Now, moving on to my current reads.
- “A darker shade of magic” by V. E. Schwab- I’m still reading this one. But it’s not because it isn’t interesting, it is. Actually, I’ve almost finished with it. I just can’t seem to find enough time to finish it. And I hate that because I love this book.
- “A court of thorns and roses” by Sarah J. Maas- finally started this one last week and I love it. It has great characters, awesome story. I’m really enjoying it so far.
These are my books on my TBR shelf/list and what I currently read. I really hope I’ll find time to finish the books I read and to slowly move to the other from my list.
I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in my life. And I am horribly limited.
– Sylvia Plath
This was today’s post. As I said, feel free to leave any feedback about the books and the post, too. Hope you liked it and if you’re reading my blog, thank you! Have a great Saturday! Enjoy!