Hey, guys! How are you?
I’ve been blogging for quite some time now, for six months to be exact, and I decided that I should do this type of posts. I think it’s time for you to know a bit more of me. Hope you like this post. I’d be really happy if some of you decide to do the same thing like me, I’d love to learn more about my blogging friends out there. So, let’s begin:
- I have a drivers license since December 2016.
- In the summer of 2017 I got my C1 certificate in English (CAE aka. certificate in advanced English).
- I’m really bad in Maths. Maths hate me and I hate Maths, what can I say.
- I’m also kind of a science nerd, too. Even not being very good at Physics and Chemistry I’ve always thought that these subjects were really interesting.
- I love Geography and Geology.
- I’m also a big fan of history. (Man, am I a nerd? :D)
- When I was a child I won a contest for writing a short story.
- I was in a dance group for six years- from kindergarten up untill fifth grade.
- I’m not a romantic movies type of girl, instead I’m more like an action movies type of girl. Love me a good action movie.
- My most favourite flower is tulips.
- I’m a big fan of wrestling.
- I love drawing, though I’m not that good. When I was a child I went to a drawing course.
- I hate riding bike. I have had some very bad memories of riding a bike.
- In the summer I went to an international millitary base with my uncle, who’s a soldier, and we spent there two weeks. And it was awesome.
- I have never had a dog, but I want a husky so so much.
- One of my long term dreams is to have my own appartament even if it’s a little one and I want to have a whole wall turned into a bookshelf.
- I also love maps. I want to have a big vintage (or not) map of the world.
- Few years ago I trained karate, but had to stop because I sprained my ankle.
- I know how to sew.
- I love having long walks in the nature. I find it so rewinding and such a good as a stress relief.
♣ ♣ ♣
This was today’s post. Hope you liked it. If you’re reding my blog, thank you so much, hope you’re enjoying it so far. Have a great day, p!