Hi, guys! How are you?
So, today, in the spirit of the upcoming Valentine’s Day, I decided to write a little post about movies. I’ll tell you about my favourite romantic comedies. I think they are wonderful, because they are both funny and romantic. Also, they are great movies not only for a date for you and your girlfriend or boyfriend, but also for a night in with your girl friends. So, hope you like this post, and if you’re alone on this Valentine’s Day, just like me, don’t be sad, just be your own valentine. Treat yourself with some chocolates, some flowers or whatever you want. Have fun and just be happy!
- Legally Blonde- all the movies– I don’t necessarly think they are exactly for Valentine’s Day, but a little girly motivation won’t kill anyone, right? And, seriously this movie is so wonderful. Elle is not only beautiful, but she’s smart and caring and ambitious, so what is better than this.
- 10 things I hate about you- so that’s probably my most favourite rom com ever. Like, it’s such a nice movie and it’s so like the 90’s. Also, can we talk about Heath Ledger and how awesome and handsome he looked back then.
- She’s all that- believe it or not I haven’t watched this movie until two months ago. But I watched it and it was really good. Probably not the best, but it’s still a nice movie. And besides Paul Walker plays in it and I love him.
- Never Been Kissed- I really like this movie, it’s so so funny. Also, the story is really good. If you haven’t wacthed it, give it a shot.
- The Proposal- One other movie which, in my opinion, is worth watching. It’s really fun and Ryan Reynolds plays in it.
- How to lose a guy in 10 days
- She’s the man
- The Wedding Planner- Love this movie, and basically every movie with Jennifer Lopez.
- Love, Rosie
♣ ♣ ♣
This was for today. These were my favourite rom-com movies, but if you have other favourites and suggestions, feel free to share them. Hope you liked this post. If you’re reading my blog, thank you so much, hope you enjoy it. Have a great day, everyone!