Hey, everybody! How are you?
Today I’m here with another award. This time is The mystery blogger award. I’m so thankful taht I was tagged to do this one. I was nominated by Myselfwise and Polly from Oddballcontent. Again, thank you for nominating me! Let the fun begin…
The rules for this award:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate 5-10 people & notify. (It was initially 10-20 but I didn’t came up with so many, so I changed it; you could tag however you want)
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
♣ ♣ ♣
3 Things About me:
1. When I was little I wanted to become a policeofficer or a soldier. I really like police and millitary things. 😀
2. Once I volunteered in a foster home and spend the day with adorable toddlers. We played games, we draw. It was really fun and I was really happy I did this.
3. I really love Geology and Seismology and if I wasn’t so bad at physics, I probably would have studied this.
My answers to the questions given to me from Myselfwise:
1. What’s your favorite way to inspire and motivate others?
Mostly, when I want to inspire or/and motivate someone, I give them a personal example. Whether my own or someone from I know or from my relative. I also love to share with them motivational quotes from books and movies.
2. What do you aspire to be known for in the blogging world?
I want the blogging community to know me as a blogger who writes good and unique posts. I want to be a blogger who helps and supports other bloggers.
3. Share the best creative idea you had since you started blogging.
The best creative idea I had since I started blogging was definitely my “Explore Bulgaria” series.
4. What’s your favorite form of entertainment and why?
Hm, I love all kinds of entertainment. But my most favourite has to be books. They give you so much: new magical words, rich vocabulary, imagination and so much more.
5. Who is the person you look up to the most and why?
Hm, I think this should me my mother. 😀 I love the fact that she is a hardworking woman who preffers to win her own money with work rather in any other way. She’s a wonderful person.
The answers to Polly’s questions:
1. What do you think your life will be like in a year? And in ten years?
That’s a thoughie… In one year I see myself working, probably, and finally be able to travel more. Since, I don’t do longterm plans for my life I don’t know when I’ll be in ten years. However, I hope I would have visited at leas 10 countries by then.
2. What is your proudest achievement?
One of my proudest achievments so far have to be getting my driverslicense.
3. Apart from blogging, what are your hobbies?
My hobbies are reading, drawing and the most recent one-running.
4. What is the bravest thing you’ve ever done? What would you do if you were a little braver?
I can’t think of the bravest thing I’ve done, but if I was a little braver I definitly do a lot of things. I’d travel more no matter of the cost, I’d learn how to shoot and more.
5. What is one thing you want to learn or change in 2018?
In 2018 I want to change mostly myself. I want to be and stay more physically active.
♣ ♣ ♣
So, this was for today’s blog. Hope you liked it. If you’re reading my blog, thank you, really hope you like the content I write. Have a great day!