Hey, guys! How are you?
Today I’ll be talking about why you should use Twitter to get more traffic to your blog. I’ll be telling you how to use it properly and what I’ve learned so far in my experience. I’m writing this (and maybe couple of other posts additional to the Ways to grow your blog post) as a way to help newly started blogs and bloggers who don’t have experience and want their blogs to grow.
To all of you that are just starting or your blogs aren’t where you want them to be, I advice you (if you havn’t already) to start using Twitter. I guarantee you that it will boost your blog. And I’m not the only one. Lots of bloggers use social medias, and especially Twitter to advertise and grow their blogs and brands. Personally, I preffer using Twitter to advertise my blog, tho I use all other social medias, too. But I can freely say that Twitter has helped me the most so far. So, if you’re just starting, find your niche, make an account and start sharing your blogs. And for you that have Twitter but don’t use it often, start using it more frequently. During the time I’ve blogged and used my account I’ve happened to get few experiences and I can give you the reasons and tipps on why Twitter helps your blog. Hopefully, I get to help most of you to find their place in the blogging community and make friends!
Reasons to use Twitter
- Almost all the bloggers use Twitter. With or without experience, they share their posts and advertise what they create.
- The blogging community in Twitter is always willing to help. The bloggers who are more experienced are always open to help the blogger who are just starting with tips, ideas, experiences and more. If you have any questions and/or problems, the only thing you have to do is simply ask and there will always be people who will help you out.
- The bloggers in Twitter are really supportive and nice people. Especially to those ones who are newbies. Some write a lot of inspirational tweets, others share your posts, tag you in different challenges. They do guest posts which can help you a lot with the traffic and the followers.
- Through Twitter the bloggers always connect and interract with each other in some way or another. Whether through tweets, DMs or the blogger trains.
- In this platform it’s really easy to connect with different bloggers, writing in different niches. For example, if you’re a travel blogger you can interract with other travel boggers and vloggers, to gain more experience and to learn from them. You could also gain some inspiration.
How to make the most out of Twitter
Now, there are lots of reasons why you should use it. But how to make the most out of it? Because your blog and also your social media accounts can grow pretty fast thanks to this platform.
Firstly, you should use it frequently. You have to be active in Twitter in order to get more interraction. I’m not talking to use it every day if you aren’t able to, but also don’t use it for couple of days and then disappear for weeks. 😀
Secondly, try to follow back people when they follow you. And if you play the follow-unfollow game, stop! It’s not very nice. If you don’t want to follow too many people or you feel that the people you follow will not be active with you, just follow them and observe whether they interract with you (liking your posts, participate in your blogger trains, etc.). If they don’t, then unfollow. I know it’s a lot of work, but it’s better than to unfollow for no reason or just because you have reached a certain amount of followers (yeah, that happens too).
Another thing you could do to grow more interraction, is to participate in the blogger trains and in as much as you can. Blogger trains are an amazing way to advertise and share your blogs, Pinterests, Facebook pages, IG accounts, and literally any other platform related to blogging. All of the bloggers do these to promote themselfes and their platforms. ANd the best thing is that you have lots of blogger follow trains. You have follow trains for IG, for blog, for Pinterest, Facebook, Bloglovin, etc. Some also do such trains for comments swap when you comment on a post of a blogger and he returns the favor. In this way you can not only gain more traffic, but also find firends with wich you can interract and even work on posts together.
These are the reasons and the suggestions on how and why to use Twitter. You could do these, add something from you or just find the things that work for you. But I can assure you that your blog can only grow through this platform.
Tipps for Twitter:
- Be nice with people!
- Be active!
- Interract as much as you can and as many bloggers as you can. (Also, you don’t know, a bigger brand could possibly find your blog in this way)
- Share your posts and photos.
- Use relevant hashtags.
- Do follow trains ofthen (whther they will be Follow Friday Trains or just the usual blogger follow trains)
- Retweet and like posts of other bloggers. In this way you’ll get their attention and they may give a look to your account and blog, and of course, a follow.
- Learn from others and from what they do. You could learn how to write better blog posts, schdeule them properly and more about blogging.
- Help others!
These were my tipps and reasons to use Twitter. These are the things I do every day and definitely the main reason why my blog grew so much was Twitter. Hopefully these help you out! And remember if you have any questions and problems or you need help with something (even if it’s not about blogging), I’m always here and you can aske me. And if I know how, I’ll help you out with whatever bothers you.
If you want to follow me on Twitter here’s my account:
♣ ♣ ♣
This was for today. Hope these help you out with your blogs. I’ll really be happy if I can help you out with whatever I can, so if you want and have something to ask me, just do it in IG or in Twitter. If you’re reading my blog , thank you, I hope you like the content I create. Have a great day!