Hey, guys! How are you?
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive this award, and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award Logo in your post, and/or on the blog
- What is your number one piece of advice for newbie bloggers?
There are lots of advices that I can give the newbies, but the most important and crucial of them is to have persistance- keep writing the content you like and don’t give up. No matter what don’t give up, especially if you love blogging and have a passion for something. Keep writing and uploading, keep pushing through the tough times and things will happen.
- What is your favourite all time quote?
I have lots of favourite quotes and choosing one that is all time favourite is not a very easy thing. 😀 But let’s say:
- What is one skill you wish you could excel at?
Well, my biggest problem is that sometimes I’m just really really lazy. But besides that I want to learn how to play guitar and to be good at it.
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Hmm…what a lovely question. 😀 I’d really love to live anywhere in Denmark or Sweden (I love these countries…and vikings)
- Who/What inspired you to start a blog?
I got inspired by a friend and by a Youtuber who was talking how she had started out with a blog.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
I see myself travelling. Hopefully. I’d like for 5 years time to have visited 10 countries.
- What is the best advice you have ever been given?
The best advice I have ever been given is, even though a clichee, to follow my dreams and to not be afraid to do so.
- What is the one thing you have done that you are most proud of and why?
So far, I’m actually poud that I graduated high shool with a pretty high score. Another thing I’m proud of is this blog and how it’s developing.
- If you could have dinner with anyone past or present who would it be and why?
I reaaly would like Chester Bennington from Linkin Park. I love Linkin Park and ever since I was in 5th grade it was my favourite band. They have helped me through though times and not only me. I find Chester’s story not only sad, but also kind of inspiring. Even though he commited suicide at the end, at least he has fought with his demons for quite some time.
- Share your favourite blog post from your blog and why it means so much to you.
My favourite blog post should be the post I did for Mental Awarness “She’s the girl”. It means a lot to me because I wrote it from my personal point of view, talking about my personal experience.
Leah’s Questions for me:
- How long have you been blogging for?
I’ve been blogging for a less than a year, around 8 months.
- Who or what inspires you to write?
Hm, I get inpired from other bloggers, from movies, from books, and just from little things in my every day life. There’s nothing or noone particularly that inspires me.
- When is your favourite time to write?
My favourite time to write is in the evening. In a way, then is when I get really creative and inspired and motivated to write.
What is your favourite book?
My favourite book…well, that’s hard to choose. Hm, I will say “The diary of a young girl” telling the story of Anne Frank.
If you could meet one person from history, who would it be?
I actually don’t have people from history that I want to meet, because I haven’t thought about it, but lets say I would like to meet probably Albert Einstein. I’m not sure…:D
If you could talk to your younger self, what would you say?
I’d like to say to my younger self not to overthink so so much and not to be afraid to speak out because this will affect her future self.
What piece of advice would you give to bloggers just starting out?
I’d like to tell all of them to not give up. If you like blogging and you are passionate about something, do not give up. No matter what, just continue blogging.
What have you learnt about yourself since you started blogging?
Lot of things. But one of them is that I suck at time managment and I have to do something about this. 😀
Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?
Depends on the situation and the people around me. If I know the people from some time I’d be more free and open around them. But in genereal, I think I’m more of an introvert.
If you could time travel, where would you go?
Hm, probably the Medieval ages. I like history and I like some things from these centuries and would love to see some of them.
Where is your favourite place in the world?
I think my favourite place are the mountains, walking around and probably having a picnic with a book in hand.
Your questions from me:
- How do you decided to start blogging?
- What is one weird thing about you that makes you feel propud of yourself?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- What does a perfect day look like to you?
- Is there any big achievement you want to make in your blog this year?
- If you could have one magical power what would it be and why?
- What kind of music you listen to? And do you have a favourite song at the moment?
- Who is the person you look up to the most and why?
- What do you aspire to be known for in the blogging world?
- Apart from blogging, what are your hobbies?
- Tell us five random and surprising facts about you
♣ ♣ ♣
So, this was for today. I want to say thank you to Emma again. I can’t wait to read your answers. I hope you liked this post. If you’re reading my blog, thank you so much, hope you enjoy the content I create. Have a lovely day!